Tuesday 29 January 2013

Day 6 Its a day of rest for my little legs

Hello everyone,
Today mummy took some video of me being all cute and stuff. 
http://youtu.be/mDGahB_O6y0

I've been falling asleep alot today, this very exciting week has taken its toll. 
I had some fresh chicken today and it was very tasty, mummy and daddy spent ages watching me walk on my back legs! I helped Aiden, mummy and daddy cook and have been a very quick learner, I know my name almost perfectly now and I wait at doors for mummy and/or daddy to pass before I walk through, they have to tell me I can go first. 
I'm very happy in my new home, I'm brave enough to take toys off the other dogs and run off with them. Mummy says I will get away with anything because I'm so cute. 

Love,
Oliver.x

No comments:

Post a Comment