Friday 25 January 2013

Day 2 in my new home

Wow it's been a really busy day for me, I've had loads to do and I've made a new best friend called April. She lives here too and loves to groom me to keep me looking handsome. She's a little bit bigger than I am but I don't mind. 
My mummy took plenty more pictures of me today and I've been a really big boy and have been exploring the house a bit more. I got to sleep in mummy's bath robe and have a look outside at the snow! 

Daddy doesn't want to admit it but he wants me to be his little lap dog but he lets me sleep with mummy instead. 

I have a few toys but I really like playing with the turtle and April. 
Mummy got some nice pictures of me today.

I'm off to bed now, mummy and daddy seem really tired today. I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight?

Night,
Oliver.x

No comments:

Post a Comment